Return & Delivery Policy
1. This payment and delivery policy applies to goods and services ordered on the website www.raevskaya-repnina.com (below referred to as the website).
2. The definition of "Service" means the provision of services following the list posted on the website www.raevskaya-repnina.com based on the service agreement signed before the start of the services rendering. The definition of "Product" means a digital or physical product sold through an online store located on the website www.raevskaya-repnina.com.
3. All goods and services purchased on the website delivered on a 100% prepayment basis. Payments for advisory services are subject to the regulation of a separate written agreement on the provision of services and, in some circumstances, may require 100% prepayment.
4. We perform delivery of goods according to the Delivery charges section of this website.
5. Depending on nature, services are executed based on a detailed written agreement. We conclude that with the customer in the written documented form before the provision of services starts. The customer may refuse to sign the agreement and demand a refund of the prepayment any time before the service engagement starts.
6. The prepayment is refunded to the Payer's account, from which prepayment was made.
7. The Client may refuse to deliver prepaid services/goods before their provision/receipt. In this case, the amount of the prepayment made is immediately returned to the account from which the prepayment was made. Upon delivery of goods, the Client may refuse to receive them at the time of receipt and inspection. The amount of payment for goods will also be immediately returned to the account from which prepayment was made.
8. Prepayment for services rendered to the customer and received by the customer and delivered goods is fully refunded if the customer is not satisfied with the quality of the purchased services or goods. Claims shall be submitted within 14 days from the date of service completion or delivery of goods.
9. All services provided to the customer are confidential. We don't disclose to the third parties information about the customer, the nature and extent of the services provided, except when such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the Site Administration.
10. You can return the goods to the address: 125009, Moscow, st. Vozdvizhenka, 10, from 9 to 17 hours, from Monday to Friday. Days off - Saturday, Sunday.
11. The buyer must ensure the preservation of the presentation, consumer properties of the goods of good quality until they returned to the seller, as well as documents confirming the conclusion of the contract.
12. If the return of the amount paid by the buyer following the contract carried out at the same time as the return of the goods by the buyer, the return of the specified amount is carried out by the seller with the consent of the buyer in one of the following ways: a) in cash at the location of the seller; b) by postal order; c) by transferring the appropriate amount to the buyer's bank or other account specified by the buyer. The coverage to administer return expenses under the contract shall be regulated by the contract.
13. This text could be translated in whole or in part using machine translation.
April 28th, 2021.
Individual Entrepreneur Raevskaya-Repnina Anna Maria Serafima Sergeevna.