Return & Delivery Policy
1. This payment and delivery policy apply to goods and services ordered on the website (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
2. Hereinafter, the definition of "Service" means the provision of consulting services following the list posted on the website based on the Agreement on the provision of services signed before the provision of the Service, and the definition of "Product" means a digital or physical product, sold through an online store located on the website www.raevskaya-repnina.com.
3. All goods and services purchased on the site delivered on a 100% prepayment basis.
4. Delivery of goods in Moscow is carried out by the store of the Site on its own and is paid at a fixed rate.
5. Delivery of goods outside of Moscow (outside the MKAD) is carried out with the help of third-party organizations and provided for the full payment of the cost of their services by the Buyer. The Site Administration cannot predict in advance the exact cost of delivery services, which will be indicated in your order as a separate line.
6. The services paid in advance are rendered after the confirmation of the reservation by the Site Administration, and the approval of the location of the service. The act on the provision of services is signed by the Client personally at the time of completion of their provision.
7. If the place of provision of services is located outside the city of Moscow, the Client undertakes to organize the provision of services and to pay in full all expenses associated with travel to the place of provision of services to the Client.
8. The provision of services is carried out based on a detailed agreement on the provision of services, which is concluded with the Client in writing before the provision of the service. The Client may refuse to sign the Agreement and demand a refund of the prepayment at any time before the start of the provision of the Service.
9. The prepayment is refunded to the Payer's account, from which the prepayment was previously made.
10. The client may refuse to deliver prepaid services/goods prior to their provision/receipt. In this case, the amount of the prepayment made is immediately returned to the account from which the prepayment was made. Upon delivery of goods, the Client may refuse to receive them at the time of receipt and inspection. The amount of payment for the goods will also be immediately returned to the account from which the prepayment was made.
11. Prepayment for services rendered to the Client and received by the Client and delivered goods is fully refunded if the Client is not satisfied with the quality of the service or goods delivered. Claims must be made in writing within 14 days from the date of service or delivery of goods.
12. All services ordered, paid, and provided by the Client are confidential. Information about the Client, the nature and extent of the services provided is not disclosed to third parties, except when such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the Site Administration.
13. Return of goods is carried out to the address: 125009, Moscow, st. Vozdvizhenka, 10 from 9 to 17 hours, from Monday to Friday. Days off - Saturday, Sunday.
14. The buyer must ensure the preservation of the presentation, consumer properties of the goods of good quality until they are returned to the seller, as well as documents confirming the conclusion of the contract.
15. If the return of the amount paid by the buyer in accordance with the contract is carried out at the same time as the return of the goods by the buyer, the return of the specified amount is carried out by the seller with the consent of the buyer in one of the following ways: a) in cash at the location of the seller; b) by postal order; c) by transferring the appropriate amount to the buyer's bank or other account specified by the buyer. The costs of the return of the amount paid by the buyer in accordance with the contract shall be borne by the seller.
This text can be translated in whole or in part using machine translation tools.
January 9th, 2020.
Individual Entrepreneur Raevskaya-Repnina Anna Maria Serafima Sergeevna.