1. This website administered by Raevskaya-Repnina A.M.S.S.
2. The support of e-commerce operations powered by Individual Entrepreneur Anna Maria Serafima Sergeevna Raevskaya-Repnina. The rights for the goods, services, inventions using or selling on the website can be a subject of the property of another entity or private individual.
3. At the moment, the e-commerce operations are working in beta-version. It means that some information may not be reflected in English. We are working on to fix that.
4. We place on the website the legal details of the e-commerce operations provider in accordance with the requirements of local legislation:
E-commerce operator: Individual Entrepreneur Raevskaya-Repnina Anna Maria Serafima Sergeevna
Tax Identification Number: 636107133496
The Code of the Tax Inspection by the place of activity: 501701001
State Registered Number (OGRNIP) 319508100317305
Business Adress: 8, Bunkovo Village, Istra City, Moscow region, 143500, Russian Federation
Postal Address: 125009, Moscow, Vozdvizhenka, 10
Phone: +7 925 382 63 08
Any questions related to the website operations including customers' claims, requests regarding processing and delivery of the customers' orders have to be addressed to these contact details.
5. The buyer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before its transfer, and after the transfer of the goods - within 7 days.
6. Return of goods of good quality, with the exception of medicinal products for medical use, is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are preserved. The absence of the specified document from the buyer does not deprive him of the opportunity to refer to other evidence of the purchase of goods from this seller.
7. If the buyer refuses the goods, the seller must return to him the amount paid by the buyer in accordance with the contract, excluding the seller's expenses for the delivery of the returned goods from the buyer, no later than 10 days from the date the buyer made the corresponding demand. We endeavor to return your funds within 48 hours of processing your refund request, however, we cannot regulate the crediting of funds to your account, which is carried out with the issuing bank of your card.
8. In the event that the delivery of the goods was made within the terms established by the contract, but the goods were not transferred to the buyer through his fault, the subsequent delivery is made in new terms agreed with the seller, the buyer does not pay the cost of the delivery of goods again in accordance with the rules of the store. produced.
9. The delivered goods are transferred to the buyer at his place of residence or to another address indicated by him, and in the absence of the buyer - to any person who has presented a receipt or other document confirming the conclusion of a contract or registration of delivery of the goods.
10. The store transfers to the buyer the goods, the quality of which corresponds to the contract and the information provided to the buyer when concluding the contract, as well as information brought to his attention when transferring the goods (in the technical documentation attached to the goods, on labels, by marking or in other ways, provided for certain types of goods). 11. If the buyer receives the goods in violation of the terms of the contract regarding the quantity, range, quality, completeness, packaging and (or) packaging of the goods, the buyer may notify the seller of these violations no later than 20 days after receiving the goods.
11. If the buyer receives the goods in violation of the terms of the contract regarding the quantity, assortment, quality, completeness, packaging and (or) packaging of the goods, the buyer may notify the seller of these violations no later than 20 days after receiving the goods.
12. If defects are found in the goods, in respect of which the warranty or expiration dates have not been established, the buyer has the right to make claims regarding the defects of the goods within a reasonable time, but within 2 years from the date of its transfer to the buyer, if longer periods are not established by laws or contract. The buyer also has the right to present claims against the seller in relation to defects in the goods if they are discovered during the warranty period or the shelf life.
13. The buyer, to whom the goods of inadequate quality were sold, if this was not agreed by the seller, has the right, at his choice, to demand: a) gratuitous elimination of defects in the goods or reimbursement of expenses for their correction by the buyer or a third party; b) a commensurate decrease in the purchase price; c) replacement for goods of a similar brand (model, article number) or for the same goods of another brand (model, article number) with a corresponding recalculation of the purchase price. At the same time, in relation to technically complex and expensive goods, these requirements of the buyer are subject to satisfaction in case of significant deficiencies.
14. The buyer, instead of presenting the requirements specified in clause 28 of the Rules for the sale of goods by remote means, has the right to refuse to fulfill the contract and demand the return of the amount paid for the goods. At the request of the seller and at his expense, the buyer must return the defective product. The buyer also has the right to demand full compensation for losses caused to him as a result of the sale of goods of inadequate quality. Losses are reimbursed within the timeframe established by the Law of the Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights" to meet the relevant requirements of the buyer.
15. If the seller refuses to transfer the goods, the buyer has the right to refuse to fulfill the contract and demand compensation for the losses caused.
16. When returning goods of inadequate quality, the buyer's absence of a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the goods does not deprive him of the opportunity to refer to other evidence of the purchase of goods from the seller.
This text can be translated in whole or in part using machine translation tools.
January 9th, 2020.
Individual Entrepreneur Raevskaya-Repnina Anna Maria Serafima Sergeevna.