Corporate Turnaround. Part I. Turnaround of Mature Companies.
Time & Location
About the Event
- What does corporate turnaround mean?
- Typical challenges for companies at the later stage of the life cycle
- Where are you now?
- Later stage problems: crisis, business decline, late-stage insolvency, over-leverage, new market challenges, diversification, large projects.
- Turnaround of business structure: business model, operational processes, legal structure, business organization, people, management.
- Improve financials: capital structure, cash flows, liquidity, working & fixed capital, credit, and collection.
- Improve operations: productivity, quality, service, supply chain, distribution, sales, marketing
- Prepare for future growth: designing a new strategy
- Change management: people, motivation, project management
Participation in the event is subject to the conditions for the provision of educational services by Raevskaya Business School.
Contact the School for details.
More information at the Raevskaya Business School website.